About the Authors
- Kelly A Brayton, Audrey O. T Lau, Shawn J Berens, Wendy C Brown, Jeanne M Howell, Junzo Norimine, Donald P Knowles Jr., Terry F McElwain
- Program in Genomics, Department of Veterinary Microbiology and Pathology, Washington State University, Pullman, Washington, United States of America
- David R Herndon, Lowell S Kappmeyer, Carlos E Suarez, Donald P Knowles Jr.
- Animal Disease Research Unit, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Pullman, Washington, United States of America
- Linda Hannick, Shelby L Bidwell, Jonathan Crabtree, Doug Fadrosh, Tamara Feldblum, Heather A Forberger, Brian J Haas, Hoda Khouri, Hean Koo, Ian T Paulsen, Diana Radune, Qinghu Ren, Roger K Smith Jr., Owen White, Jennifer R Wortman, Vishvanath M Nene
- The Institute for Genomic Research, Rockville, Maryland, United States of America
- David J Mann
- Division of Cell and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Life Sciences, Imperial College, London, United Kingdom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (KAB)
- Email: email@example.com (TFM)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (VMN)
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
K. Brayton, A. Lau, D. Knowles, T. McElwain, and V. Nene conceived and designed the experiments. K. Brayton, A. Lau, D. Herndon, L. Kappmeyer, S. Berens, W. Brown, D. Fadrosh, T. Feldblum, H. Forberger, J. Howell, H. Khouri, H. Koo, J. Norimine, D. Radune, C. Suarez, and V. Nene performed the experiments. K. Brayton, A. Lau, D. Herndon, L. Hannick, L. Kappmeyer, S. Bidwell, J. Crabtree, B. Haas, D. Mann, J. Norimine, I. Paulsen, Q. Ren, R. Smith, C. Suarez, O. White, J. Wortman, T. McElwain, and V. Nene analyzed the data. K. Brayton, D. Herndon, L. Kappmeyer, O. White, D. Knowles, T. McElwain, and V. Nene contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools. K. Brayton, A. Lau, D. Herndon, T. McElwain, and V. Nene wrote the paper.