About the Authors
- Robert De Rose, Caroline S. Fernandez, Miranda Z. Smith, C. Jane Batten, Sheilajen Alcântara, Vivienne Peut, Erik Rollman, Liyen Loh, Rosemarie D. Mason, Amanda J. Handley, Stephen J. Kent
- Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
- Kim Wilson
- National Serology Reference Laboratory, Fitzroy, Victoria, Australia
- Matthew G. Law
- National Centre for HIV Epidemiology and Clinical Research, University of New South Wales, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Amanda J. Handley
- Opal Therapeutics Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
SJK spun out a venture capital–backed biotechnology start-up company, OPAL Therapeutics Pty Ltd, to pursue this technology towards clinical trials. SJK, CJB and the University of Melbourne hold shares in this company. AJH has been an employee of OPAL Therapeutics.
Conceived and designed the experiments: SK. Performed the experiments: RD CF MS CB SA VP ER LL RM KW AH SK. Analyzed the data: ML SK. Wrote the paper: SK. Performed the statistical analyses: ML. Audited the study: AH.