About the Authors
- Roy R. Chaudhuri, Sarah E. Peters, Stephen J. Pleasance, Helen Northen, Chrissie Willers, Gavin K. Paterson, Danielle B. Cone, Duncan J. Maskell
- Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Andrew G. Allen, Paul J. Owen, Gil Shalom
- Arrow Therapeutics Ltd., London, United Kingdom
- Dov J. Stekel
- Centre for Systems Biology, School of Biosciences, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Ian G. Charles
- Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, United Kingdom
DJM and IGC are named inventors on the patent “Transposon Mediated Differential Hybridisation”, International Patent Number WO2001/007651. DJM, IGC, AGA and PJO are named inventors on the patent “Transposon”, International Patent Number WO2003/074700.
Conceived and designed the experiments: RRC SEP AGA PJO GS IGC DJM. Performed the experiments: SEP SJP HN CW GKP DBC AGA PJO GS. Analyzed the data: RRC. Wrote the paper: RRC SEP IGC DJM. Developed the microarray analysis methods: RRC. Developed the transposons: SEP AGA PJO IGC DJM. Performed the initial development of the TMDH method: SEP AGA PJO GS IGC DJM. Performed the mouse screens: SEP HN CW AGA. Performed the array experiments and verification of the locations of transposon insertions: SJP. Generated and tested the individual mutants: SEP HN CW GKP DBC. Contributed to development of microarray analysis methods: DJS. Invented the TMDH approach: IGC DJM.