About the Authors
- He Yuling, Xiao Ruijing, Ji Xiang, Li Li, Chen Lang, Xiong Jie, Xiao Wei, Wang Yujuan, Zhou Rui, Tan Xinti, Jiang Yan-Ping, Tan Jinquan
- Department of Immunology, Wuhan University School of Medicine, Wuhan, People's Republic of China
- Li Li, Chen Lang, Wang Yujuan, Zhou Rui, Tan Jinquan
- Laboratory of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Institute of Allergy and Immune-related Diseases, Centre for Medical Research, Wuhan University School of Medicine, Wuhan, People's Republic of China
- Xiong Jie, Zhang Lijun
- Section of Geriatrics, Departments of Internal Medicine, The Renmin University Hospital, Wuhan University, Wuhan, People's Republic of China
- Bi Yongyi
- Wuhan University School of Public Health, Wuhan, People's Republic of China
- Jin Youxin
- The State Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Science, Shanghai, People's Republic of China
TJ, HY, XR, XW, LL, and WL have a patent pending on a method to establish the EBV-challenged human-thymus/liver-SCID chimera for NKT cell research and therapeutic usage.
Conceived and designed the experiments: HY TJ. Performed the experiments: HY XR JX LL CL XJ XW WY ZL ZR TX BY JYP JY TJ. Analyzed the data: HY XR JX LL CL XJ XW WY ZL ZR TX BY JYP JY TJ. Wrote the paper: HY TJ.