About the Authors
- Don B. Gammon, Branawan Gowrishankar, David H. Evans
- Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Sophie Duraffour, Graciela Andrei
- Laboratory of Virology and Rega Institute for Medical Research, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
- Chris Upton
- Biochemistry and Microbiology, University of Victoria, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Financial competing interest: A provisional U.S. patent application (No. 61/224,694) has been submitted by DBG and DHE entitled “Oncolytic Viruses and Methods for Treating Neoplastic Disorders” for the use of poxviruses deficient in ribonucleotide reductase genes as oncolytic agents.
Conceived and designed the experiments: DBG DHE. Performed the experiments: DBG BG SD GA CU. Analyzed the data: DBG BG SD GA CU DHE. Wrote the paper: DBG DHE.