About the Authors
- Laura M. Walker, Johannes S. Gach, Michael B. Zwick, Pascal Poignard, Dennis R. Burton
- Department of Immunology and Microbial Science and IAVI Neutralizing Antibody Center, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California, United States of America
- Melissa D. Simek, Frances Priddy
- International AIDS Vaccine Initiative, New York, New York, United States of America
- Denise Wagner, Sanjay K. Phogat
- IAVI AIDS Vaccine Design and Development Laboratory, Brooklyn, New York, United States of America
- Dennis R. Burton
- Ragon Institute of MGH, MIT, and Harvard, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
The authors declare competing financial interests. LMW, SKP, PP, and DRB are inventors on a patent describing the human broadly neutralizing antibodies PG9 and PG16 (U.S. provisional patent application numbers USSN 61/161,010; USSN 61/165,829; and USSN 61/224,739).
Conceived and designed the experiments: LMW PP DRB. Performed the experiments: LMW JSG. Analyzed the data: LMW PP DRB. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: MDS FP DW MBZ SKP DRB. Wrote the paper: LMW DRB.