About the Authors
- Claudia Welz, Monika Schniederjans
- Institute for Parasitology, University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Hannover, Germany
- Nina Krüger, Sandra M. Miltsch, Jürgen Krücken, Georg von Samson-Himmelstjerna
- Institute for Parasitology and Tropical Veterinary Medicine, Freie Universität Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- Marcus Guest, Lindy Holden-Dye
- School of Biological Sciences, University of Southampton, Southampton, United Kingdom
- Achim Harder
- Bayer HealthCare AG, Animal Health, R&D-Parasiticides, Monheim, Germany
Achim Harder is employed by BayerHealthCare AG, which is developing veterinary pharmaceuticals including antiparasiticdal drugs like emodepside. This study was performed as a collaborative research project between Bayer HealthCare AG and the Institute for Parasitology and Tropical Veterinary Medicine, Freie Universität Berlin as well as previously the Institute for Parasitology at the University of Veterinary Medicine, Hannover. Accordingly, both academic institutions received project specific reseach grants from Bayer HealthCare AG.
Conceived and designed the experiments: CW NK LHD AH GvSH. Performed the experiments: CW NK MS SMM MG. Analyzed the data: CW NK MS SMM JK. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: MG LHD AH GvSH. Wrote the paper: CW NK JK GvSH.