About the Authors
- Trevor J. Morin, Teresa J. Broering, Brett A. Leav, Barbra M. Blair, Kirk J. Rowley, Elisabeth N. Boucher, Yang Wang, Peter S. Cheslock, Michael Knauber, Donna M. Ambrosino, Deborah C. Molrine, Gregory J. Babcock
- MassBiologics, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- David B. Olsen, Steve W. Ludmerer
- Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Gyongyi Szabo, Robert W. Finberg
- Department of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Robert H. Purcell
- National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, United States of America
- Robert E. Lanford
- Department of Virology and Immunology, Texas Biomedical Research Institute and Southwest National Primate Research Center, San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
Drs. Broering, Ambrosino and Babcock are named as coinventors on relevant patents with all rights or royalties assigned to MassBiologics. DBO and SWL are employees of Merck Research Laboratories. This does not alter our adherence to all PLoS Pathogens policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: TJM TJB BAL BMB YW DBO SWL GS RWF RHP REL DMA DCM GJB. Performed the experiments: TJM TJB KJR ENB PSC MK GJB. Analyzed the data: TJM TJB BAL BMB DBO SWL REL DMA DCM GJB. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: DBO RHP REL. Wrote the paper: TJB GJB.