About the Authors
- Andreas Jurgeit, Urs F. Greber
- Institute of Molecular Life Sciences, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
- Robert McDowell, Stefan Moese, Eric Meldrum
- 3-V Biosciences Inc., Menlo Park, California, United States of America
- Reto Schwendener
- Institute of Molecular Cancer Research, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
I have read the journal's policy and have the following conflicts: 3-V Biosciences is a commercial organization developing antiviral agents. 3-V Biosciences provided support for part of the research but had no decision on how to perform or publish the research. This does not alter our adherence to all PLoS Pathogens policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: AJ EM UFG. Performed the experiments: AJ. Analyzed the data: AJ UFG. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: RM SM RS. Wrote the paper: AJ UFG. AJ, EM and UFG initiated the study. UFG coordinated the study.