About the Authors
- John E. Tavis, Xiaohong Cheng, Yuan Hu, Michael Totten, Feng Cao, Rajeev Aurora
- Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, Missouri, United States of America
- John E. Tavis, Feng Cao
- Saint Louis University Liver Center, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, Missouri, United States of America
- Yuan Hu
- Key Laboratory of Molecular Infectious Diseases, Ministry of Education, Chongqing Medical University, Chongqing, People's Republic of China
- Eleftherios Michailidis, Michael A. Parniak
- Department of Infectious Diseases and Microbiology, University of Pittsburgh School of Public Health, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Marvin J. Meyers, E. Jon Jacobsen
- Center for World Health and Medicine, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, Missouri, United States of America
- Stefan G. Sarafianos
- Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology and Department of Biochemistry, University of Missouri School of Medicine, Christopher S. Bond Life Sciences Center, Columbia, Missouri, United States of America
I have read the journal's policy and have the following conflicts: JET will be an inventor on a pending patent application covering this RNAseH assay and the compounds identified with it. SGS and MAP will be inventors on patent application(s) covering compounds #12-15. This does not alter our adherence to all PLoS Pathogens policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: JET YH FC EM RA MJM EJJ MAP SGS. Performed the experiments: JET XC YH MT FC EM. Analyzed the data: JET XC YH FC EM SGS. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: JET RA MJM EJJ MAP SGS. Wrote the paper: JET YH SGS.