About the Authors
- Sunita Gulati, Bo Zheng, Xiaohong Su, Lisa A. Lewis, Sanjay Ram, Peter A. Rice
- Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases and Immunology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts, United States of America
- George W. Reed
- Department of Medicine, Division of Preventive and Behavioral Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Xiaohong Su
- Institute of Dermatology, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Nanjing, People's Republic of China
- Andrew D. Cox, Frank St. Michael, Jacek Stupak
- Vaccine Program, Human Health Therapeutics Portfolio, National Research Council Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
We have read the journal's policy and disclose the following potential conflicts: SG and PAR are co-inventors on U.S. Patents 7,189, 405 and 7,871,628; “Peptide mimics of conserved gonococcal epitopes and methods and compostions using them”. The University of Masachusetts (Medical School) is the assignee on both of these issued patents and several related foreign patents and one foreign patent application. This does not alter our adherence to all PLoS Pathogens policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: SG GWR ADC LAL SR PAR. Performed the experiments: SG BZ FSM JS LAL. Analyzed the data: SG GWR XS ADC LAL SR PAR. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: SG GWR ADC FSM JS LAL SR PAR. Wrote the paper: SG GWR LAL SR PAR.