About the Authors
- Anat Melamed, Aviva D. Witkover, Daniel J. Laydon, Rachael Brown, Aileen G. Rowan, Charles R. M. Bangham
- Section of Immunology, Imperial College London, Wright-Fleming Institute, London, United Kingdom
- Kristin Ladell, Kelly Miners, David A. Price
- Institute of Infection and Immunity, Cardiff University School of Medicine, Cardiff, United Kingdom
- Niall Gormley
- Illumina, Little Chesterford, Essex, United Kingdom
- Graham P. Taylor
- Section of Infectious Diseases, Imperial College London, Wright-Fleming Institute, London, United Kingdom
- Edward L. Murphy
- Departments of Laboratory Medicine and Epidemiology/Biostatistics, University of California San Francisco and Blood Systems Research Institute, San Francisco, California, United States of America
Niall Gormley is an employee of Illumina Inc, a public company that develops and markets systems for genetic analysis. This does not alter our adherence to all PLOS policies on sharing data and materials. The remaining authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
Conceived and designed the experiments: AM NG DAP GPT CRMB. Performed the experiments: AM ADW RB KL KM AGR. Analyzed the data: AM DJL. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: ELM GPT. Wrote the paper: AM DAP CRMB.